Jacob's Appointment
I just got back from Jacob's urologist appointment. All went well and we got him fixed up. He is sleeping now. He didn't cry too much and only bled a little bit. I am glad we have that taken care of. If you aren't sure what I am talking about, check out this past posting.
House Painting
We are coming along on the painting. Most all of the house has at least a coat of new paint, most of the room have two. It is looking good and will be nice to have most of the painting done before we move in. Thanks to my mom and step-dad for all of their hard work!
Daryl Update
Daryl returns this evening. He has been gone since Monday to Dallas. He was visiting Fellowship Church in Grapevine. They developed a software program that Daryl uses at Southeast so he went there to get a better handle of the product.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Posted by Jenny at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment